Blog on Arlo Sync Camera and Arlo Camera installation (500 words)
Want to install your camera? But do not know how? Do not panic you are on the right site.
You do not have to visit any Arlo Store for the installation process. It’s very easy as just follow these instructions that are given below in order to set up your Arlo Wire-Free cameras with both Arlo base stations and Arlo Pro base stations. If you want to sync your Arlo Wire-Free cameras with an Arlo Pro base station, the Arlo Wire-Free cameras then you can access the Arlo Pro base station's features like the siren and the USB local backup storage option.
In order to set up and sync your Arlo Wire-Free cameras:
- The first step is of unlocking the battery compartment by sliding and holding the latch.
- Then, slide the battery door back and lift it to open the compartment.
- After that, insert the batteries and close the battery door.
- Further, bring the camera within one to three feet (30 to 100 centimeters) of the base station.
- Now, sync the camera to the base station:
See, if you are using an Arlo base station, press the Sync button on the side or on the back of the base station for about 2 seconds and then release the button.
Kindly note: If you press the Arlo Wire-Free Sync button on the base station for long time, the LED under the USB symbol blinks amber for around 10 minutes. While the USB LED is blinking amber color, then the sync process is blocked.
Or, if you are using an Arlo Pro base station, press the button on the top of the base station for about 2 seconds and then release the button.
- Furthermore, wait for the sync status LED to blink green color.
- After this, press on the Sync button that is on top of the camera for about 2 seconds and then release the button.
Kindly note: Cameras should/must be synced one at a time.
A blue LED on the camera blinks rapidly to confirm that the sync process is completed.
And, if the LED on the camera blinks amber color, then the syncing process is not successful. You have to repeat the sync process.
- Later, check the camera LED on the base station. So, if the camera LED on the base station turns solid green color, then the syncing process is complete.
- Finally, you can repeat these steps for each camera.
Kindly note: If you do not complete the syncing process within 60 seconds, press the Sync button on the base station and try again.Read More