How To Set Up The Arlo Go Camera System
Set up Arlo Go camera
This camera works with the same Arlo app. You do not need a different app for that. You must have a mobile data plan to use this app. Arlo Go camera cannot connect with Wifi like other Arlo cameras do.
So, you must complete Arlo Go setup with cellular data coverage. Cameras must be added to your account one at particular time.
To set up your Arlo Go camera:
- First place your Arlo Go camera in a location with cellular network coverage.
- Then, open the battery compartment by pressing the latch and pull it back gently.
- Next, make sure that an LTE SIM card is installed in the left card slot of the camera.
- Now, align the battery contacts and insert the battery.
- After that close the battery door.
- If already having an Arlo account, then launch the Arlo app or log in the website and click Add Device.
- Then, select Arlo Go.
- Click on Continue.
- Now, press and release the sync button on the top of the camera. You will hear a click sound.
- Hold Arlo Go camera for about 8 inches in front of the QR code on your computer/mobile device screen until you hear a chime.If you hear a chime sound, tap or click Yes, I heard a chime.
- If you do not hear a sound, tap or click Back to try again, and then move the camera closer to or farther away from the QR code.
- Wait for 3 minutes for Arlo to discover your camera.
After about 20 seconds of attempted discovery, you see a link titled “Did you hear a buzz or is your camera LED blinking amber color?”
If your service provider instructed you to edit your APN, tap or click did you hear a buzz or is your camera LED blinking amber color? Tap the pencil icon or click on Edit, then enter the information from your service provider and click Save.
Click Continue to confirm that your SIM card has been activated with your service provider.
Return to step 11.
If you want to stop the discovery process to troubleshoot connectivity issues, Click did you hear a buzz or is your camera LED blinking amber color?
- Now, on the Name Your Device page, enter a name for your camera.
- Click next.
- Review the summary of your Arlo service and subscriptions and click CHECK OUT.
We provide our services with support i.e. if you are facing any problem regarding your Arlo product then we are here to help you. We know that users sometimes do have issues like base station is offline, troubleshooting it, installing products etc.
Still having other questions? Then try our live chat or give us a call. Our support team of Arlo experts is 24 by 7 ready to answer your questions and help you in any way that we can. Call us on our toll free number:Read More