Fix Simple Steps Arlo Base Station Offline Issues +1-8444220089
Arlo camera is offline, follow given steps:
- If your camera is offline as you switched to a new router or made changes to your Internet network, press and release the Sync button on the Arlo Smart Hub or Arlo base station.
Internet LED blinks for 10 seconds, and then your Arlo camera resumes normal operation.
- Now, open and close your camera battery door and notice the camera LED behavior when the door is closed.
- Then, check the camera connectivity.
- Next, check your Arlo Smart Hub or base station status.
- Make sure that your camera is synced to the base station.
- If your camera is still offline, do speak with our support team by calling on our toll free no _______________.
Arlo camera will not sync with base station; how can I troubleshoot it?
When you are setting up or adding a new Arlo wire-free camera to your system, a camera might occasionally fail to synchronize with the base station. Arlo camera cannot be detected by your system until it is successfully synced.
Correctly sync the base station to the camera:
Keep the camera close to the base station:
Make sure that the camera you are trying to sync is no more than 3 feet away from the base station during the sync process. The sync process does not work if the camera is far away from the base station when you press and release the Sync button.
Follow the given steps, and refer to the status LED(s):
- If you are using a single-LED base station, you do not need to press a Sync button. If the blue LED is blinking rapidly, your base station is syncing with the camera.
- If you are using a multi-LED base station, press the Sync button. If the LED above the camera icon is rapidly blinking green color, your base station is syncing with your camera.
- If you are using an Arlo Ultra camera, you do not need to press the Sync button. If the blue LED is blinking rapidly, then your camera is syncing with the base station.
- 4. If you are using Arlo Wire-Free, Arlo Pro Wire-Free, Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free, or Arlo Go camera, press the Sync button on the top of the camera. If the blue LED is blinking rapidly, then your camera is syncing with the base station.
- Do repeat these steps for each camera that you want to sync.
Check the battery status:
Low batteries can prevent your camera from syncing to the base station. If the battery is low, the battery icon is orange in color.
To check if your camera's battery status:
- First, launch the Arlo app.
- 2. Click the settings icon.
Your battery status displays on the Device Settings page.
Check the base station status
If you do not see the base station, you must add the base station to your system before you can sync any cameras to it. If your base station is deactivated, cameras will not sync to it.
To check your base station status:
- Launch the Arlo app and login.
- Click Settings > My Devices.
- Then select your base station.
Your base station’s device settings display.
If you tried all of these troubleshooting options and you still cannot sync your Arlo Wire-Free camera to your base station, then call us on our toll free no ______to speak with our support team!Read More