Un Boxing And Installations: Process to install the cameras in which connect the
base station to router and sync the base station to cameras.
To Set Up And Sync Arlo Wire-Free Cameras:
- Open the battery compartment by pressing the latch and pulling back gently.
- Insert the battery as shown and close the battery door.
- Bring the camera within one to three feet (2 to 3 feet) of the base station.
- Sync the camera to the base station.
Live Videos Not Working In App and online : Sometimes this happen when
camera battery are not charged or not connected to power source/base station , in
this we need to check battery level and power connection of cameras or connection
to internet and base station , sometimes to resolved the issue we need to re-sync all
camera and the base station.
Motion Detection : This is something when cameras stop detecting the motion of
objects in this when need to do setting of motion detection using app or online , in
this we need to make cameras are located above 7 feet from ground otherwise
motion detection feature will not works properly.
Reset Arlo Base Station: When internet connection could be established in base station
to router we need to reset the base station by pressing and holding paper pin reset
hole after that installation process we need to do all over again.
Sync Arlo Cameras to Base: Wait for the sync status LED on the base station to
blink green. Press the Sync button on the top of the camera for about two seconds
and then release the button. A blue LED on the camera blinks rapidly to
confirm sync. Note: You must sync cameras one at a time
Tinted Pink Color of Arlo Camera Live Video: This happen sometime due to
camera position, in this we need to remove the camera from app Reposition the
camera and resync the camera again.
Update Your Arlo Q, Arlo Q Plus, Or Arlo Go Firmware Manually:
- Launch the Arlo app or log in to my.arlo.com.
- Tap or click Settings > My Devices and select the Arlo Q, Arlo Q Plus, or
Arlo Go camera that you want to update.
- Tap or click Device Info > Firmware > Update.
NOTE: Do not disconnect your camera, open the battery door, or remove
the battery while the firmware update is in progress.
- Wait for the firmware update to complete.
Change the password for your Arlo account:
- Log in to your Arlo account at my.arlo.com.
- Tap or click Settings & Profile Edit.
- Enter your new password in the Password fields.
- Tap or click Save in the upper-right corner.
Settings are saved.