Yes, you heard it right. We can use our Amazon devices with Arlo cameras. How? Read the following article, then you will get to know.
You can access your Arlo cameras using voice commands with Alexa and the Arlo Alexa Skill. In simple terms, just ask Alexa using the Arlo Alexa Skill to show the live feed from one of your cameras on your Echo Show or your Echo Spot or Fire TV.
You need a supported and connected Arlo camera in order to take full advantage of these kinds of features and also one of the following Amazon devices:
- Echo Show
- Echo Spot
- Fire TV (all generations)
- Fire TV stick (second generation only)
- Fire TV Edition smart TVs
Availability of these Amazon devices do varies by country.
Also, the following list of Arlo cameras is compatible with the Arlo Alexa Skill:
- Arlo Ultra (Model VMC5040)
- Arlo Wire-free (Model VMC3030, VMS3x30)
- Arlo Q (Model VMC3040)
- Arlo Q Plus (Model VMC3040S)
- Arlo Pro (Model VMC4030, VMS4x30)
- Arlo Pro 2 (Model VMC4030P, VMS4x30P)
- Arlo Go (Model VML4030)
- Arlo Baby (Model ABC1000)