How To Setup Arlo Pro Camera
Arlo Pro cameras are basically used for both indoor and outdoor security. These are wire-free cameras that have rechargeable battery and AC power option for complete flexibility and cover your entire home.
Features of The Arlo Pro Camera
Steps To Setup Arlo Pro Camera
These instructions are specifically for setting up Arlo Pro cameras with Arlo Pro base stations, and Arlo base stations.
Follow the given steps:
1. First open the battery compartment by pressing the latch and pulling back gently.
2. Then you have to insert the battery and close the battery door.
3. Now bring the camera within one to three feet i.e. 30 to 100 centimeters of the base station.
4. You have to sync the camera to the base station:
For that, if you are using an Arlo base station, press the Sync button on the side of the base station for 2 seconds and then release the button.
(If you press the Sync button on the Arlo base station for too long, the LED under the USB symbol blinks amber color for around 10 minutes. While the USB LED is blinking amber color, the sync process is blocked.)
On the other hand, if you are using an Arlo Pro then press the button on the top of the base station for 2 seconds and then release the button.
5. Next, you have to wait for the sync status LED to blink green color.
6. Further, press the Sync button on top of the camera for about 2 seconds and then release the button. A blue color LED on the camera blinks rapidly to confirm sync process. But if the LED on the camera blinks amber color, then the sync process is not successful. You have to repeat the steps.
7. After that, check the camera LED on the base station. The camera LED on the base station if turns solid green color, then sync process is fully complete.
To sum up, Arlo Pro camera is a complete home security camera system which is having an adaptive quality. This camera is basically famous for having a long-lasting battery that means, it is convenient for any place. If you are having any kind of query or if you are facing any kind of technical issue, then simply call us at our toll free Arlo Support Number